Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 305 of 365

I took this photo by accident, but am pretty pleased with how it turned out!
I've been busy watching the ducks; a family of them who are pretty upset with the paddocks being worked up. They've been
flying around honking and giving us a good telling off for disrupting their life!
The six youngsters were out for a walk on the track just below the house. A minute later there was a very loud honk from Mother Duck warning them that I was running around with my camera and they all flew off!
See you tomorrow,
Raewyn.

2 comments:

  1. I love ducks, but I have to go to the lake as TOF says we have enough pets!! So cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a beautiful picture in the heavens isn't there ! Love the fact that you caught a bird in flight !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to today.