Sunday, February 4, 2024

Day 34 of 2024

 
Our first sunflower!
To be honest, since Christmas time, our Ramble block has been a little neglected. The last few weeks have been very hot as well, so it was with trepidation that I visited it!
It's not looking as bad as I feared, plus the sunflowers are starting to bloom. (Odie helped me plant these and they're very bunched up - I was surprised they have got to this stage!)
Finally, we have water and a tap up there so we can rescue some of those that are looking a little sad.

See you tomorrow,
Raewyn

3 comments:

  1. The sunflower is stunning . I do love having them in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to try to grow some sunflowers this summer. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to today.