Thursday, March 21, 2024

Day 79 of 2024

Not a very pretty photo but there is a story behind it.....
I decided to do a different walk - instead of over the road and out towards the runoff as usual, I thought I'd go the opposite way over the bridge and up the back hills. The MOML suggested that if I carried on through the bush tracks, I would end up at the back of the neighbours and I could walk through his place, along the road and back home - a loop walk.
I stood at the top of this steep track, telling myself that if I went down it, I wouldn't want to climb back up it and I'd better be sure I was committed to doing the loop.
So down I went. 
The track I went on ended up in a dead end - totally impassable.
So guess what - I ended up climbing back up this hill - not an easy task!!!
(Apparently I did took a left onto a track that was never finished because of the terrain, instead of a right turn!)

See you tomorrow,
Raewyn

3 comments:

  1. OMG that would have been a scramble getting back up!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does not look like a very nice walk at all! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done getting back up. Guess you’ll stick to your regular walk now?
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to today.